Photo via: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Tied Crop Top DIY abeautifulmess.com (click through for tutorial)
- 2014 has wrapped up, and its time to look back on the year in many ways. Here are my Top 10 Posts from 2014! If you posted yours, be sure to link up!
- With little ones its important to stay on top of things in order to Stop Germs From Spreading at Home. Here are some great tips and tricks to help you stay on top of things!
- This is such an amazingly adorable shot of the bride and groom. Visit the Make Me Married blog to see Sam and Ron’s gorgeous real DIY wedding at Camp Blodgett in Grand Haven, Michigan. Photo Credit: Sydney Marie Photography
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Make a custom design vinyl t-shirt from start to finish. This tutorial will teach you how to make a custom vinyl shirt.
- Prevent the pinches with this easy St. Patrick’s Day craft. Craftaholics Anonymous shares how to make little shamrocks from a zipper that you can pin to your shirt or to a headband. Click in for the quick craft tutorial.
- Learn how to make an easy cap sleeve maxi dress in 30 minutes. The half hour maxi. Simple, easy to sew dress from a tee shirt (t-shirt) and printed sheet.
- DIY FARMHOUSE TABLE. My husband made my 10 foot 8 inch farmhouse table. Top made with shiplap. I painted and distressed it. Legs and apron ordered from Osborne Wood Products. It came out great! But you have to do cross pieces underneath for stability.