Photo via: windycitynovelties.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spiral Streamers – DIY Party Decor: Take a sheet of heavyweight construction paper or card stock (8.5 by 11 inches is fine) and use scissors to round off the corners. Then start cutting the spiral. Begin from the outside edge and start cutting a strip about one inch wide. Work your way around making a long continuous spiral until you reach the center.
- DIY Photo Backdrop: Party Streamers – WeddingWire.com
- 100+ Picture Perfect DIY Paper Flowers…perfect for all crafts…weddings…parties or just for fun! A huge selection!
- Crate Toilet Paper Holder | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- DIY Paper Snowflakes Templates DIY Projects / UsefulDIY.com
- Halloween DIY projects- cut paper decorations- funky and fun bats, skulls and other Halloween shapes via Holiday Hoopla.
- Toilet Paper Roll Creepy Eyes halloween diy decor decorations outside upcycle
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- Unicorn Gift Wrap | The Best of Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift Wrapping Designs | For Birthday | Creative | Elegant | DIY Gift Wrap Ideas | Unique | Brown Paper | For Kids | For Men | For Baby Showers | Cute | For Him |For Girls | Fancy | Easy | Diwali | Christmas | For Birthdays | For Valentines | Japanese Origami Gift Wrapping | Gift Wrapping Techniques | Step by Step Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift packing Styles | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Preschool, seriously cute and adorable Spring Paper Plate Crafts for Kids! The kids love paper plate crafting and Easter is yet another great opportunity to get creative with paper plate DIYs!
- Hang giant tissue paper pom-poms from the ceiling.