Photo via: mktg.weddingwire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY distressed wood planks – photo backdrop
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Spiral Streamers – DIY Party Decor: Take a sheet of heavyweight construction paper or card stock (8.5 by 11 inches is fine) and use scissors to round off the corners. Then start cutting the spiral. Begin from the outside edge and start cutting a strip about one inch wide. Work your way around making a long continuous spiral until you reach the center.
- DIY Paper Streamers
- diy Wedding Crafts: Hanging Floral Photo Hoop – http://www.diyweddingsmag.com/diy-wedding-crafts-hanging-floral-photo-hoop/
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- 50 Do-Able DIY Photo Backdrops | A collection of inspiration from across blogland for bloggers and shop owners looking to shoot professional-looking photos using backdrops they already have or can easily and inexpensively make themselves! A goldmine of information!
- Quinceanera backdrops are becoming more popular and it can be hard to find the perfect quinceanera backdrop for your quince theme.
- Time to Flamingle with this DIY Flamingo Party Balloon – free printable template ready to download.
- backyard party diy food – Google Search
- DIY Gold Leaf Vase – this would be perfect for the vases i used for party decorations
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!