Photo via: youaremyfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY snow paint. A super fun idea for an afternoon activity with your kids this winter.
- My moldable DIY Pool Noodle Float Strip is super fun in the pool! This design is so versatile. It can be straight, folded, in a ring, shaped
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- Turn a simple bottle of alcohol (or sparkling juice!) into this super fun Pineapple Hostess Gift! Includes free printable card.
- Nature Hunt Bingo – A super fun outdoor game for kids that encourages exploration of the world around them!
- Yellow Toddler Bedroom | Welcome to our yellow toddler bedroom. Featuring grey and white accents and an owl motif. This room is a super happy fun place for a cute and quirky kid! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- Homemade confetti doughnut pops: Pick up a few dozen donut holes, stick them with a lollipop stick, add a teeny bit of fresh glaze to the top, and dip them in confetti. Genius!
- Pretty triangle confetti wall decor! Love the idea of using washi tape to decorate a wall http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/washi-tape-wall-decor/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Heart%20Handmade%20UK&utm_content=10%20Wonderful%20Washi%20Tape%20Wall%20Decor%20Ideas%20That%20Look%20Amazing%21
- Camp care package, summer camp care package, care package for kids
- Find your indestructible houseplant! Take our quiz to find the right plant for your space and for a chance to win a prize package that includes two books from Tovah Martin, houseplants from The Sill, a two-year subscription to Garden Design, and a gorgeous succulent calendar.
- DIY Creative Craft Hacks that are SUPER helpful when doing a diy project!
- Perfect for Back to School! I cant wait to make one of these Teacher Pencil Door Hangers to put outside my classroom. Super cute handpainted diy door decor!