Photo via: keepinglifecreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FREE Hungry Caterpillar Number Book – Practice Counting and writing numbers with this super cute, free printable for Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age kids! LOVE THIS! (kids activities, eric carle day, homeschool, preschoolers, prek)
- Build your own felt snowman. My goal is to make a big felt board and mount it on the wall. This would be a wonderful game for the felt board!
- DIY snow paint. A super fun idea for an afternoon activity with your kids this winter.
- Build your own custom DIY Ornament Trees with an easy to follow tutorial and free printable plans.
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Homemade No.2 Poo Spray | Make your own Poo Potpourri toilet spray to hide embarrassing smells. Just spritz into the toilet before going and no embarrassing odors. The Free Printable labels is yours too! See step by step instructions on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Do you want to make a vision board that works? Do vision boards work? In this post, I share 9 steps for creating a vision board that actually works.
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- Tied Crop Top DIY abeautifulmess.com (click through for tutorial)
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Poufs are a multi-functional and stylish addition to any room in the house. Make your own for less with the help of this DIY pouf tutorial.