Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Put the Vertical Boards | DIY Garage Storage Shelves to Maximize Space
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Simple Bathroom Organization Ideas To Maximize Storage Space
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- 44 Impressive DIY Shelves For Storage & Style – These DIY shelves range everywhere from nifty placing to super stylish decoration. There are over 44 different shelf styles to go over. There is bound to be one for you.
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Use Old Cheap Spice Racks and repaint to mount in the bathroom as beauty supply storage – Do it Yourself Project Tutorial via This Moms Gonna
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …