Photo via: furniturewiki.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dresser makeover using chalk paint at UCreate
- Looking for boys room ideas for the superhero loving dude in your life? Check out out DIY dresser makeover.
- Yellow Tree Dresser | I have a thing for trees. And also tree dressers. Heres another tree dresser project I tackled. I think it looks pretty good if I say so myself! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- Dresser with DIY Copper Pipe Drawer Pulls | UpcycledTreasures.com dresser copper DIY
- Refinished dresser tutorial. Priming, sanding, painting, refinishing old rusty handles with new paint. Grey dresser with gloss white handles. On livingincolormom.com
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- Sita Montgomery Interiors: My Home Office Makeover Reveal
- New Loveseat in the master bedroom makes for a lovely makeover!
- Retro Sideboard Table Makeover part of a fabulous furniture makeover special! Click through to see some amazing furniture makeover ideas!
- Desk Makeover – A desk gets a feminine makeover with white and gold paint and glass knobs. virginiasweetpea.com
- Whitewashing a brick fireplace to soften the look. This is an easy diy project. Great for a farmhouse look. See more of this dated room makeover. Home remodeling on a budget.
- Dated Hutch Makeover | Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourselfer