Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- 25 Odd Jobs That Make Good Money – Infographic on http://www.bestinfographic.co.uk // Job Ideas
- Button Tray | DIY Home Decor Accessories | Button Bowl | Check out buttons from @J O-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- Using Nail Polish to Keep Your Buttons From Popping | Sewing Hacks
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Jewelry Organization
- Mother’s Day Jewelry Top Picks from @kayjewelers! ad MomsDayAtKay MomIs
- DIY, home decor, recycling, sewing, jewelry making, a lot of awesome tutorials to get inspired by.
- ♥ The most unique jewelry you can find, perfect gift for you and your loved one ♥ • The ring is made of solid 925 Sterling silver • Just