Photo via: dulcineadulces.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- I love little nooks of serenity nestled among the flowers and trees in a backyard. This is more of an upscale campfire design, but it looks easy enough to create.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Melt 1 cup Vaseline in microwave until liquid, stir in 1 packet of koolaid. Pour into container and let sit! Homemade lipgloss… Great for party favors or for girls party to dos
- Homemade confetti doughnut pops: Pick up a few dozen donut holes, stick them with a lollipop stick, add a teeny bit of fresh glaze to the top, and dip them in confetti. Genius!
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- Find delicious recipes for Fall favors, treats and drinks to serve at your wedding, shower or holiday party!
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Painted mason jar vases – perfect for little hands – and the perfect Mothers Day gift! www.lemontreedwelling.com
- Quick and easy sprinkle Oreo pops DIY, perfect for party favors, a dessert table, or Valentines Day treats! See more party ideas and party crafts at CatchMyParty.com.
- Hangover party favors for New Years Eve. Perfect!! Love the washi tape, but if you dont have any, try Avery full-sheet labels for the free printables and just stick them on the bags.
- Love in Bloom seed packet wedding favors