Photo via: dulcineadulces.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- I love little nooks of serenity nestled among the flowers and trees in a backyard. This is more of an upscale campfire design, but it looks easy enough to create.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Melt 1 cup Vaseline in microwave until liquid, stir in 1 packet of koolaid. Pour into container and let sit! Homemade lipgloss… Great for party favors or for girls party to dos
- Such a fun baby shower party favor. Use Avery 22848 scalloped tags and create your own fun design for free at avery.com/print.
- Homemade confetti doughnut pops: Pick up a few dozen donut holes, stick them with a lollipop stick, add a teeny bit of fresh glaze to the top, and dip them in confetti. Genius!
- Find delicious recipes for Fall favors, treats and drinks to serve at your wedding, shower or holiday party!
- If you are finished with all of your Valentine’s Day cards, it’s time to focus on dressing up all of your party favors with these cute and easy Valentines Day tags!
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Witchs hat piñata: No matter the age, everyone loves a little hocus pocus action in October. Kelly of Studio DIY pulled together this fun party extra with only 7 supplies.
- Yall this is a canvas that my sister painted for her future little!