Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- If youre looking to knock out your party decor in under and hour, youll want to try this easy and cheap way to make tissue paper flowers!
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- Fill an acetate cylinder with candy, and then wrap pink tissue paper around it in a fun floral shape for a sweet Valentines gift.
- Hang giant tissue paper pom-poms from the ceiling.
- Crafts : DIY Pumpkin Jar Tutorial by the36thavenue.com Super cute and easy to make!
- My Grandmothers Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe. This is a family recipe that is the only type of pumpkin pie I will eat. It is not baked, and has a smooth creamy texture to it. Wonderful flavor and easy!
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- An easy craft project for Halloween to add some decoration to your home. Using paper mache letters, scrapbook paper, and embellishments.
- “Writing a book is so easy.” Yes. Writing a book is the easiest thing in the whole world. In fact, let me show you just how easy it is! Goal: change all this paper into a book. Eh, not that hard. I…
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- 25 Adorable Christmas Projects that you can do! I love these paper doilies Christmas trees and they are super easy to make. Cute centerpiece idea!