Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY cloud bookshelf ledges. So easy to make! Love these for a kids bedroom or nursery!!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Whitewashing a brick fireplace to soften the look. This is an easy diy project. Great for a farmhouse look. See more of this dated room makeover. Home remodeling on a budget.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – DIY Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in a small or big Kitchen! Some would even be great for do it yourself organizing projects for the kitchen in a camper or RV!
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas. | DIY Small Apartment Ideas | Living Room Decor | How to Decorate Living Room on A Budget /fatheaddecals/
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof
- Frugal home remodel tips like these for kitchens are perfect for making your home look amazing on a budget. A few simple fixes can save tons of money easy!