Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Gray distressed leather Fendi bag 100%authentic. Bought in Florence Italy. Comes with bag and receipt. Worn a handful of times only. Immaculate inside and no signs of wear out. Silver chain in handles and Fendi logo. Gorgeous bag. FENDI Bags Shoulder Bags
- These 10 Awesome Fashion Tips and Hacks Posts are AMAZING! Ive found A LOT of different ideas and my wardrobe has already benefited! I am SO pinning for later!
- Having a big, organized closet makes getting ready for the day a much more pleasant process. While you don’t have to rock designer duds everyday, or spend a lot on your wardrobe, you can certainly hang your clothes in a closet fit for a king or queen to keep them in good condition while streamlining your daily routine. Plus, for homeowners, making permanent installations may help increase the value of your home.
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard
- Help kids make bedroom cleaning a part of their daily routines with a helpful checklist. DIY chore charts like this help develop independence in children.
- The Science School Yard has a freebie for teaching the 3 Rs. Go Green with this fun STEM activity as well!
- Decorating with Air PlantsAir plants are a great way to add green to your home. They are relatively easy to gr
- DIY FARMHOUSE TABLE. My husband made my 10 foot 8 inch farmhouse table. Top made with shiplap. I painted and distressed it. Legs and apron ordered from Osborne Wood Products. It came out great! But you have to do cross pieces underneath for stability.
- DIY Tufted Panel Headboard | Home Coming for Remodelaholic.com
- Red Potato Salad – Creamy red-skinned potatoes with bacon, celery, green onions and dill.
- Green cleaning with corn starch – Ask Anna