Photo via: en.paperblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- My moldable DIY Pool Noodle Float Strip is super fun in the pool! This design is so versatile. It can be straight, folded, in a ring, shaped
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Broom rack for spices..Great ideas Hope my tiny kitchen had wall space for my ideas lol
- Make this fun Easter Egg Slime! So easy to make and you can even make it more like silly putty to easily fit into your Easter Eggs. Easter Science | Slime | Easter Slime | Borax Slime Recipe | Slime Recipe | Glitter Slime Recipe via @bestideaskids
- Wrap up your homemade holiday treats with this free mod tree printable from The Proper Blog. Just print them on Avery Round Labels (22807). Or check out the neat packaging printable for Avery Wraparound Labels (08217). Just print, peel and stick. What could be easier?
- This wall panel convection heater can help you save on your heating cost. The heater can be painted to match the room decor and will operate silently and safely as there are no moving parts, no gas and no exposed heating elements. Great for a bedroom or that room that just never gets warm.
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on
- Glitter pumpkin candle.
- make a glitter vase. Coat inside of vase with Pledge floor cleaner. then put in glitter to cover the floor cleaner, dump out excess. done! place a clear cup inside to prevent items inside the vase from scratching away the glitter.
- Start with a balloon and some twine and end up with a Glitter Twine Ball Ornament! So easy!