Photo via: marthastewartweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Such a cute way to wrap up a cookie for your Valentine! Just grab an empty CD sleeve, slide in your cookie and print a personalized label for the seal. This was made using Avery Wraparound Labels (80506) and their free printable Valentine’s templates. Love it!
- A sweet and simple Mothers Day gift idea. Students complete this directed drawing and then paint with watercolors. Frame the artwork with dollar store frames for an easy, and special, keepsake.
- Unicorn Gift Wrap | The Best of Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift Wrapping Designs | For Birthday | Creative | Elegant | DIY Gift Wrap Ideas | Unique | Brown Paper | For Kids | For Men | For Baby Showers | Cute | For Him |For Girls | Fancy | Easy | Diwali | Christmas | For Birthdays | For Valentines | Japanese Origami Gift Wrapping | Gift Wrapping Techniques | Step by Step Gift Wrapping Ideas | Gift packing Styles | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- I joined a Pinterest a little more than a month ago and have been slowly falling in love with it ever since. Does anyone else use the site? Seriously, it’s crazy nifty and can easily fill hours and hours of your time with great ideas and tons o’ eye candy. I’ve started a few boards,…Read More »
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- These sweet floral designs are whimsical and oh-so-perfect for any little Princess!The Golden Floral has the perfect variety of color hues in it to make it perfect for every season – brights for Spring & Summer and rich golds for Fall & Winter. I am so in love with this print!***I am no longer able to get the Golden Floral Fabric. Once the instock hats are gone, the print will no longer be available!***The Mushroom Floral…well it has the sweetest little mushroom, flowers and stars scattered across it. I can hardly even handle the cuteness!!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials