Photo via: bing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for portable seating Would be great around the fire pit
- How to build a custom-looking fire pit in 30 minutes and for less than $125!
- If you are finished with all of your Valentine’s Day cards, it’s time to focus on dressing up all of your party favors with these cute and easy Valentines Day tags!
- ***This listing is for the PATTERN ONLY – NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT*** A chevron pattern made by cabling!! No increases or decreases! If you would like the finished product it is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/291877229/chevron-cable-knit-blanket-ready-to-ship I would rate the difficulty of this pattern as easy. Skills needed are Knit, Purl and Cabling. Measurements are approximately 42 x 80 inches. Materials needed: *Approximately 1400-1500 yards of 5 to 6 bulky yarn. (You …
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- How to Get the Best Paint Finish using Annie Sloans Chalk Paint – a stockist shares 5 clever tips to getting a professional paint finish – via Stone Gable Blog
- Regardless of how expensive your wood furniture is, you need to protect it with a polish to maintain the beautiful finish. Rather than purchasing one from the store, try making this All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish.
- What the different finishes of mod podge look like | Oh So Pretty: The Diaries
- Make a custom design vinyl t-shirt from start to finish. This tutorial will teach you how to make a custom vinyl shirt.
- We now return to our regular decluttering-focused programming. Whew. I have quite a bit of lessening to share. That has been my focus lately. Life has been crazy, but I’ve tackled several areas even without time to actually finish them. I’ve been celebrating “less.” I may not be able to call it Before and After, …
- This is a pinewood 17.25×17.75 stained, hand painted sign with UV finish. Perfect touch for your home or chicken coop.
- Ardex Feather Finish Countertops the Second Try