Photo via: thegiftygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- Get inspired! Check Out These Creative Handmade Mothers Day Gifts and Printables for Dads and Kids To Make from Hello Creative Family.
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own! You just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started. GREAT GIFT FOR A NEW MOMMY!
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- LOTS of unique ideas and inspiration for using plaid Christmas decor in your home for the holidays, including both buffalo check and traditional plaids.
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.