Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- More from Inly Design: the Japanese studio have also designed a hair salon called Primula. The salon is located in Naruo, Japan, and opened in February. The interior features wood flooring and shelving, with bare concrete walls. Mirrors appear to be fractured, showing the concrete behind. Heres some text from Inly Design: — Project name: More
- DIY Pallet Swing Bed. Enjoy a lazy summer day with this tutorial for a pallet swing. This outdoor furniture piece will quickly become your favorite place to relax!
- Weekly Faves: 5 Inspiring Outdoor Spaces: From tiny garden nooks to insanely expansive views, this weeks installation of Outdoor Faves celebrates beautiful spaces in all shapes and sizes.: In its post Decorators Gone Wild, Garden Design takes a look at interior designers personal gardens at Landscape Pleasures, an event held at the Parish Art Museum, in Southhampton, NY.
- Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- Pallet Projects – DIY Outdoor TeePee for a Kids Playground or the Backyard – Do it Yourself Outdoor Woodworking Tutorial via 1001 Pallets
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- Prevent the pinches with this easy St. Patrick’s Day craft. Craftaholics Anonymous shares how to make little shamrocks from a zipper that you can pin to your shirt or to a headband. Click in for the quick craft tutorial.
- The last day of summer, as the first leaves begin to turn, and the first spider spins a web for the morning dew to spangle. With late summer woodland anemones, and a fallen leaf caught in the cobweb. Made entirely from craft wire, silver-plated wire and glass seed beads, this pendant measures approximately 2.5 from top of bail. My pendants are supplied ready to hang from a necklace of your choice (the cord in some of the pictures is for illustrative purposes only, and will not be included). You can now buy a cord pendant upgrade here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97607306/cord-necklace-upgrade-for-pendants or a copper ball chain upgrade here https://www.etsy.com/listing/113299989/antique-copper-ball-chain-upgrade-for-pendants – I will fit the pendant for you before despatch, so that you receive a ready-to-wear item of jewellery. Alternatively, if you would like me to make a custom necklace for you, please convo me and I will be happy to help. 🙂 All my jewellery is supplied in a pretty gift box.
- Add Fixer Upper Style to your outdoor space with these Farmhouse Style Patio Ideas
- I love little nooks of serenity nestled among the flowers and trees in a backyard. This is more of an upscale campfire design, but it looks easy enough to create.