Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- DIY Pallet Swing Bed. Enjoy a lazy summer day with this tutorial for a pallet swing. This outdoor furniture piece will quickly become your favorite place to relax!
- Landscaping around your porch can increase your homes curb appeal, be environmentally friendly, and give you hours of pleasure – this video will give you lots of inspiration!
- Make wood stain from natural household materials! These 7 quick and easy wood stains are super effective, long lasting, low cost, and non-toxic! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Trash Can Deodorizer- great idea, but 1tsp of any essential oil is too much. Use a few drops, if you dont enjoy the aroma of tea tree, add another scent, but keep the tea tree as it has antibacterial and other effects that will also help keep yucky smells away.
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in the Kitchen Quickly – Dreaming in DIY
- Fantastic DIY Ideas For Laundry Makeover And Organization – Whether you love or loathe doing laundry, having a well laid out and organised laundry room will make the whole process of laundry so much easier and actually quite enjoyable, yes I did just say enjoyable.
- The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crockpot Chicken Family Dinner Recipe – Yummy Slow Cooker Meal Prep by Dreaming in DIY – This AMAZING Thai inspired popular dish is easy to make in the crock pot with so much depth of flavor! This is going to be your favorite new way to make coconut chicken curry for your family at home in your trusty slow cooker.
- DIY letters can be used for a wide variety of crafts and decorating ideas. They add more beauty to your home. If your are decorating your home or planning a party, why not choose your favorite word and phrase, and use them to spell out a name, or put a saying on a wall in a bedroom or kitchen? There…
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8