Photo via: twotwentyone.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I promise you wont be sorry when you see this collection of the BEST Christmas Fonts I have rounded up for you!
- Just in time for the mailing rush, we have free Christmas designs for your labels & tips to make sure your mail arrives on time. Avery
- Print off some free Christmas stationery and letterhead templates for your family newsletter, letters from Santa, or fun holiday notes.
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- Free printables for cute teacher appreciation gift card ideas!
- Ravelry: A Blanket For Seriously Cold People – free knitting pattern by Sylvia Bo Bilvia
- Lovely, and easy-to-make wedding favors that would be perfect for a bridal shower too. Try using Avery labels and free wedding designs to make your own at avery.com/weddings.
- Free Knitting Pattern for Giant Cabled Throw – Maria McClean’s blanket in super bulky yarn is an 8 row repeat with two cable rows.
- Poppytalk: holiday packaging with free printables
- This is so cute. Try using Avery printable round scallop tags for this. Theyre easy to personalize with free printable designs and templates at avery.com/wedding.