Photo via: theinspiredhome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Help kids make bedroom cleaning a part of their daily routines with a helpful checklist. DIY chore charts like this help develop independence in children.
- Cleaning Ideas| Free Printable Chore Cards-Ideas on How to Involve Children in Household Chores.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- Do not stand at my grave and weep by Mary Elizabeth Frye is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Quotes related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- Look at this zulilyfind! Pink Princess Dress – Girls by Forum Novelties zulilyfinds
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- Silver Star Blue Ombre DIY at Home Cake Smash (cakesmash) by www.theverybestbabystuff.com
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- click to download this free printable cactus coloring page for adults – and youll get 5 more free colouring pages to color in for grown ups! This dessert scene is complex and great for big kids, tweens, and teens to color, and perfect for summer boredom!