Photo via: mamaldiane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for ways to grow herbs in winter? Here are the great tips for how to grow herbs in winter and enjoy fresh herbs all year long!
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Mothers Day, Long Distance, Tips and Ideas on how to plan your moms perfect Mothers Day long distance. How To Make Mothers Day Special even long distance. Tips and ideas such as Gift ideas, personalized ideas free ideas to use for Mothers Day. Ideas
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Welcome to your one-stop shop for custom wedding cups. Select from personalized stadium cups, elegant frosted cups, special mood cups & more to impress your guests! Choose one of our head-turning designs or submit your own for personalized wedding favors your guests will appreciate! Use coupon code PINNER10 and receive 10% off your drinkware order! Sale applies to piece price only, not valid with other coupon codes and expires April 4, 2017!
- 24 Fresh Spring Wedding Bouquets ❤ Spring its time to break all floral traditions and enjoy fresh flowers. See more: http://www.weddingforward.com/spring-wedding-bouquets/ wedding bouquet
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!