Photo via: hellocreativefamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Here are some creative and easy Fathers day card ideas for kids to make for their dads! These are all homemade and are super cheap to make!
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids
- Five creative and unique housewarming gift ideas. Looking for a gift for a new home owner? Check out these ideas and free printables. Great Realtor Gift!
- Make your own Valentines Day gifts with these adorable free printables from Design Eat Repeat. Avery
- Mothers Day is right around the corner! Here are 10 Easy and Inexpensive Handmade Mothers Day gifts
- Celebrate mom this Mother’s Day with the best unique gifts for mom and make sure she knows just how grateful you are for her being her.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- Water Marble Mugs with Only 2 Ingredients | DIY Christmas Gifts for Family Inexpensive | Handmade Christmas Gifts for Friends
- Thumbprint Craft | 13 DIY Fathers Day Gifts for Grandpa from Kids