Photo via: artfulparent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are so many wonderful canvas art projects floating around Pinterest boards and blogs, its hard not to get inspired and want to dive into the paint,
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on
- Detail View Large Abstract Canvas Art -Cianelli Studios I like the detailed views better than the whole painting
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- It’s really cheap and easy flower art. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil, create stitches with yarn and then add a second color yarn. Find everything you need for this craft at your local Michaels.
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- SHIVERY snow paint… Kids can create snowmen and other works of art that dry puffy and are COLD to the touch.
- An idea for Canada Day nail art that doesnt involve having to paint tiny maple leafs. I could manage a heart (Maybe :D)!
- Tired of always having to add hot glue gun sticks when working on crafts? Try this one simple hot glue craft hack and make never-ending hot glue stick!
- Refinished dresser tutorial. Priming, sanding, painting, refinishing old rusty handles with new paint. Grey dresser with gloss white handles. On livingincolormom.com
- With some spray paint, and cheap pumpkins and gourds, you are on your way to creating this gorgeous gilded fall wreath@