Photo via: southernhospitalityblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Family Photo | 10 Inexpensive Fireplace Mantel Decor Ideas
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Tour the great room and kitchen of our Canyons Project!
- Drooling over this Jadeite Glass Collection in this Glam Farmhouse Tour!
- Create these haunted houses for Halloween. They look spooky, delightful and eerie whether you place them on a table, mantel or windowsill.
- Hot to make a gorgeous pom-pom wall hanging, via We Are Scout | HUNTING. GATHERING. MAKING. THE GOOD STUFF. wallhanging pompom tutorial craft
- Love this idea for Fall Decorations. Fall front porch, porches, seasonal holiday decor from Home Talk
- winter floral arrangements, crafts, flowers, gardening, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
- Gorgeous home office with pops of gold + leopard. Dream Home Office Decor: beautiful color scheme, minimalistic feel. Dream Big.
- 2015 Summer Fun Chart and Free Printable – I love this list of activities to keep the family busy this summer!
- 2015 art goals http://schulmanart.blogspot.com/2014/12/art-goals-for-2015.html