Photo via: club.chicacircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cupcake Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables
- This DIY Basketball Centerpiece is perfect for basketball themed parties and also makes a great gift for a basketball player! Why spend the money to buy this awesome basketball centerpiece when you can make it yourself?!?
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Dont toss those coffee grounds! Put them to good use, along with your stash of mini hotel bar soaps, with this easy-to-make soap thats a perfect gift for the
- Be the Good in the World! Believe There is Good in the World Makes a great gift! Made from solid wood and hand-lettered. Routed keyhole hanger hollowed out of the back for strong, secure, flush hanging! (please note that the picture showing the keyhole is actually the back of another piece, not this sign.) Choose your stain and paint colors! Before you add the sign to your cart, you have the option of choosing your stain color and lettering color for the Be the Good part. Etsy only allows …
- I love doing little gifty flips! This Heart Jewelry Box DIY Project made a sad thrift store find and into an an adorable gift for someone special!
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Oh those mushy gushy newlyweds will just love this gift! I know I will next year! Bring on the happy tears! Your Vows as a Foil Art Print by Minted for Minted
- Mothers day gift DIY–>Rose Gold Heart to represent love and a row of memories to enjoy.. 😀
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Gotta have a night like this with my friends for the perfect last summer before college.
- Brownie Mix in a Jar from Call Me Cupcake