Photo via: craftibilities.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in the Kitchen Quickly – Dreaming in DIY
- These 8 Genius Cleaning Hacks and Tips are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT ideas! Now my home will be super neat and clean with these tips and tricks! Definitely pinning!
- Ultimate Female Packing List for a Camping Trip to the Rocky Mountains. The Best Ideas And Gadgets For Camping Gear You Must Have For Your Next Camping Trip. We Cover Lists And Articles And Photos of Awesome Backpacking Tips, Hiking Tips, DIY Hacks For Camping, and Sweet Survival Tips. Learn About Amazing Tents, Storage, Organization, And Trailers For Making Your Camping Trip Amazing.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- The perfect DIY solution for the litter box. Let your indoor cat come and go freely between your house and this great pen in your garage, and keep all the mess and smell of litter out of your house! We LOVE ours!
- An easy craft project for Halloween to add some decoration to your home. Using paper mache letters, scrapbook paper, and embellishments.
- How to Avoid Costly Impulse Purchases | Savings Hacks | Tricks for Saving Money
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- MUST READ! Over 50 tips, tricks and ideas on how to save time, money and effort when using your Silhouette CAMEO, Cricut or any craft cutting machine.
- Improve your home with decor ideas, organizing, and cleaning tips from TODAY. Find news on celebrity homes, life hacks & more.
- Decorating your home with these Christmas pine cone crafts and decoration ideas from CountryLiving.com