Photo via: simplythisandthat.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- Simple, fun treat for the kids to make for Fathers Day. Create your own cute personalized tag using Avery Labels or Tags and free templates at avery.com/fathersday.
- This is an inexpensive DIY teachers appreciation gift thats so easy to do. If you dont have a Silhouette printer, use Avery Clear Labels to easily apply an apple decal to the jar. So fun!
- Hangover party favors for New Years Eve. Perfect!! Love the washi tape, but if you dont have any, try Avery full-sheet labels for the free printables and just stick them on the bags.
- This is a super simple teacher appreciation gift–sanitizing wipes with cute free printables. Instead of card stock, try Avery Full-Sheet Labels. Just print, cut and stick.
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- Such a fun baby shower party favor. Use Avery 22848 scalloped tags and create your own fun design for free at avery.com/print.
- Wrap up your homemade holiday treats with this free mod tree printable from The Proper Blog. Just print them on Avery Round Labels (22807). Or check out the neat packaging printable for Avery Wraparound Labels (08217). Just print, peel and stick. What could be easier?
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]