Photo via: thenerdswife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- You can learn how to make holiday bath bombs with easy to follow tutorial. Perfect handmade gift idea to DIY.
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- This is an inexpensive DIY teachers appreciation gift thats so easy to do. If you dont have a Silhouette printer, use Avery Clear Labels to easily apply an apple decal to the jar. So fun!
- Most schools celebrate Teacher Appreciation week the first full week in May. So that makes this years right around the corner, on May 4th-8th. Teachers don’t expect a lot, but it’s nice to let them know that all their hard work is appreciated with a small gift or thank you note. We’ve gathered some fun …
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- This is an easy salmon recipe that is perfect as a main dish or an appetizer. Sweet yet spicy!
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- A unique seasonal cranberry recipe that can also be an easy holiday kitchen gift idea: Homemade Cranberry Vinegar. Free printable gift tags too.
- Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples — Easy to make and a delicious fall dessert!
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.