Photo via: thenerdswife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- You can learn how to make holiday bath bombs with easy to follow tutorial. Perfect handmade gift idea to DIY.
- A delicious Italian apple crumble cake that is perfect to enjoy for breakfast or an afternoon break with a hot cup of coffee.
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe via OMG Chocolate Desserts –Simple and easy recipe for bright and sunny breakfast or brunch- moist, lemon infused muffins made with Greek yogurt. Slight crunch from poppy seeds makes really interesting twist on the classic, plain lemon muffins. The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments!
- This is an inexpensive DIY teachers appreciation gift thats so easy to do. If you dont have a Silhouette printer, use Avery Clear Labels to easily apply an apple decal to the jar. So fun!
- Most schools celebrate Teacher Appreciation week the first full week in May. So that makes this years right around the corner, on May 4th-8th. Teachers don’t expect a lot, but it’s nice to let them know that all their hard work is appreciated with a small gift or thank you note. We’ve gathered some fun …
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- This is an easy salmon recipe that is perfect as a main dish or an appetizer. Sweet yet spicy!
- A unique seasonal cranberry recipe that can also be an easy holiday kitchen gift idea: Homemade Cranberry Vinegar. Free printable gift tags too.
- Crayon Mason Jar Teacher Gift – all you need is a Mason Jelly Jar, a box of crayons and a glue gun to make this fun and colorful Teacher Appreciation Gift. Add a gift card and you will have an end of the year teacher gift that will be truly appreciated. Pin this fun Homemade Gift for later and follow us for more great Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas.