Photo via: poundstillpadayhq.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Heart Hope Dream Catcher for Teen Rooms and Cheap Home Decor Ideas – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are both stylish and functional. From extra storage space and hidden appliances to pops of color and reclaimed wood, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation project.
- Maybe your little ones changed their mind and want new DIY Halloween Costumes! This no-sew Bat Wings Last Minute Costume is the perfect solution if you are running out of time and youre wanting to stay under budget. Perfect for any little girl or bo
- This is a very minimalistic home office design. I love the wall decorations. Theyre simple and fun. Dream Home Office Decor: fun and minimalistic wall decoration ideas. Dream Big.
- Today marks the one year anniversary of being in our home! My husband and I both agree that the decision to move to this home was one of the best decisions of our marriage. We love the house, the neighborhood, and more importantly, all the friends we have made. I thought it would be fun …
- Pom poms have become one of the most used items in crafts and DIY projects over the last few years. It’s probably because they’re so adorable and make really fun additions to just about anything. I’ll admit, I kind of have an obsession with them and have used them in my own home decor. IContinue Reading…
- Loved this book. Alice will certainly stay with me forever. Such a brave little girl. Her courage is inspiring.
- A nice little roundup of fun crafts for kids to make that parents will actually enjoy doing, too! A lot of these crafts and activities are for kids of all ages, but most of them are probably more appropriate for ages 8-12.
- gray couch living room | Favorite Family Rooms | family room | decor | home | style | design | family | Schomp Honda
- These natural vaginal washes will keep your little girl fresh and clean at all times. Here is how you can prepare these homemade genital washes.