Photo via: acultivatednest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- How to Make Homemade Extracts – Vanilla, Lemon and Almond with Printable Extract Labels @ Common Sense Homesteading
- Home-made Extracts….learn to make your own and never buy lower quality, more expensive extracts again..
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork from CookingInStilettos.com is packed with flavor and ready in no time thanks to the Instant Pot. Instant Pot Recipe | Kalua Pig | Instant Pot Kalua Pig | Luau Recipe | Homemade Kalua Pork | Hawaiian Pork | Game Day | Tailgate
- Elegant centerpieces bring a warm, romantic flair to your dining or living room. If you are still struggling with your table decorations when the holiday season is coming, create your own centerpiece can be an excellent budget choice. You can enjoy its luxurious appeal while being frugal.
- Frugal home remodel tips like these for kitchens are perfect for making your home look amazing on a budget. A few simple fixes can save tons of money easy!
- Go green! How to easily make your own dinner napkins, These are easy to wash not to mention they save you money! Full tutorial! Save Money DIY DIY
- Repurposing Ideas | Christmas Dollar Tree Ideas for Saving Money | Creative And Inexpensive DIY Crafts For Perfect For Holiday by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/christmas-dollar-tree-ideas-saving-money/ Save Money DIY DIY
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- 50 of the most realistic and best Frugal Living Tips – Forget coupon clipping for hours and other extreme money saving behaviors, implement these realistic frugal living tips to realize big savings.
- How to Use Your Own Images in Cricut Design Space plus Cricut Freebies | Tutorials for Your Cricut Projects on Frugal Coupon Living.