Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make an easy cap sleeve maxi dress in 30 minutes. The half hour maxi. Simple, easy to sew dress from a tee shirt (t-shirt) and printed sheet.
- Great idea for portable seating Would be great around the fire pit
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Want to know how to renovate a small bathroom on a budget? I got a clean designer look for less in my bathroom remodel on a budget. See how I did it!
- Best DIY Projects: Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- Who else loves huge wall clocks? Here are 16 of my favorite huge wall clocks from less than $100 up to $420! Which one is your favorite?
- Poufs are a multi-functional and stylish addition to any room in the house. Make your own for less with the help of this DIY pouf tutorial.
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …
- How to build a beautiful back yard pond and water feature cheaply! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM Pond Fountain Garden
- How to style your box braids for 30 days
- LESS THAN $2000 Fully Renovated Kids Vintage Transportation-Inspired Bath! Check it out!!!