Photo via: moneycanbuymehappiness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to know how to renovate a small bathroom on a budget? I got a clean designer look for less in my bathroom remodel on a budget. See how I did it!
- How to Make Toilet Fizzies. A fun way to clean the toilet. Even the kids will want to help!
- How To Clean A Stove Top Hood / Microwave Filter
- How to clean out a light bulb for crafts
- Kitchen Hack: Burnt Kitchen Cookware Cleaner using Essential Oils from RecipeswithEssentialOils.com
- woman wearing embroidered white Romwe button down shirt, black Express shorts, Adidas superstar sneakers, Tiffany & Co. sunglasses, Target floppy hat, orange Mulberry bayswater – romwe outfit | romwe clothing | summer fashion | summer outfits | summer style | womens fashion | womens fashion for summer | embroidered shirt | embroidered shirt women | embroidered shirt women outfit
- DIY Summer Table Runner – Keeping it Clean and Bright – Craft Clean2TheCore ad @walmart
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- how to grow, propagate, chop & freeze this versatile herb. Basil is one of those plants that grows almost anywhere and needs minimal care. It was the very first herb I ever planted and has been part of my herb garden ever since.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- A kitchen functions so much better when it is organized. Do you agree? When things are in their place, my stress reduces greatly. Although memories are made in the kitchen, and things will get messy from time to time… a clean and organized kitchen makes things so much better. Discover 30+ Kitchen Organization Tips!
- The holidays are almost here and it’s time to make sure that your home is perfectly clean before that inspecting mother-in-law comes…