Photo via: makeuptutorials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Do an Ombre Lip | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- How to Fake Fuller Lips | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Guide to the Best Foundation Coverage for You | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Contour Your Body with a Self-Tanner | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- DIY Eyebrow Threading | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- The Best Fashion Tips Of All Time. See Our Lists Of Fashion Trends, The Latest Fashion Ideas And Style Tips And Advice From The Best In The Industry. We Have Street Styles, Ideas And Tips For Teens, For Women, And For Going Back To School. Get Your Own DIY Style For Summer, Fall, Winter, And Spring. Get Creative, Cute, And Unique Or Pull Of A 70s or 80s Look. Be Cheap And Casual Or Be Fancy For Work With Vintage Or Boho Outfits. We Cover Plus Size As Well.
- The Absolute BEST Essentail Oil Recipes found from Bloggers on the web. Clean Living, DIY Home Cleaners, DIY Beauty Products and more. Details on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Do you know the science behind clamping? Whats the best position for clamps? How many clamps do you really need? 6 Workshop Tips for Clamping your DIY Project Like a Pro will answer all these questions, plus a few more!
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Bass Fishing Lures. This Board Covers Everything Fishing Lures, From Homemade DIY Lures To Designs The Best Brands In The Business Are Making. Lists and Guides To Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Lures, Modern Lures and Vintage As Well. We Also Cover A Wide Range Of Lures From Bass And Walleye, To Crappie And Trout. After You Find The Best Lures For You, Learn Tips And Ideas For Storage And Maintenance.