Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- DIY Pallet Projects – Do it Yourself Pallet Adirondack Chair Step By Step Woodworking Tutorial via Home Stratosphere
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Heart Hope Dream Catcher for Teen Rooms and Cheap Home Decor Ideas – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- Homemade No.2 Poo Spray | Make your own Poo Potpourri toilet spray to hide embarrassing smells. Just spritz into the toilet before going and no embarrassing odors. The Free Printable labels is yours too! See step by step instructions on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- How to Carve a Turkey The Right Way | Easy Step by Step Instruction with Pictures and Video Tutorial
- This striking craft to showcase pressed flowers or leaves in frames with step by step instructions
- Pallet Projects – DIY Outdoor TeePee for a Kids Playground or the Backyard – Do it Yourself Outdoor Woodworking Tutorial via 1001 Pallets
- Crafts : DIY Pumpkin Jar Tutorial by the36thavenue.com Super cute and easy to make!