Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- Tips for a perfect paint job. – Everyone should read these before they paint. Their suggestions are not time consuming or require you to spend more money, like a lot.
- Decorating for a childs birthday party involves plenty of preparation. Here is how to set a table for your childs birthday party.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- A striking addition to any table, this cake stand—crafted from gorgeous green flint glass—is perfect for displaying cupcakes and other tasty treats. Mosser Gl…
- Engagement Photo Shoot + Film from Jana Williams + Tim and Co Motion Pictures Read more – http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/07/16/engagement-photo-shoot-film-from-jana-williams-tim-and-co-motion-pictures/
- Set your table with these pink, purple and yellow Shopkins dinner plates to create a colorful and fun display. Each plate is decorated with Apple Blossom, Strawberry Kiss and DLish Donut matching your party theme perfectly.
- Yellow Tree Dresser | I have a thing for trees. And also tree dressers. Heres another tree dresser project I tackled. I think it looks pretty good if I say so myself! Click through to read more on this project as well as posts about architecture, interior design and sustainability at www.ofhousesandtrees.com.
- How to Install Granite Countertops (Kitchen Tile): Granite tile gives you the appearance of a solid-stone slab at one-third the cost. We’ll show you the techniques for a first-rate job. Read more: http://www.familyhandyman.com/kitchen/countertops/how-to-install-granite-countertops-kitchen-tile/view-all
- This lace + rose Thanksgiving table is gorgeous.
- tuxedo party table numbers – Google Search More
- I joined a Pinterest a little more than a month ago and have been slowly falling in love with it ever since. Does anyone else use the site? Seriously, it’s crazy nifty and can easily fill hours and hours of your time with great ideas and tons o’ eye candy. I’ve started a few boards,…Read More »