Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Looking for the best way to organize your days with purpose as you head into the new year? These ten planners for moms are our favorites! Youre sure to find something that suits your style and your days among them!
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Looking for ideas to add style and give your DIY furniture an up scale look? Add a book-matched panel! Learn how to make them with this easy tutorial.
- Add Fixer Upper Style with these inexpensive farmhouse light fixtures. Browse over 30 light fixtures, most under $200! Joanna Gaines light fixtures have 5 basic styles. Check out what type of light fixtures joanna puts in her homes.
- How to build a custom-looking fire pit in 30 minutes and for less than $125!
- Spray Bottle Recipes by The Curl Manual ~ Itch Relief Spray ~ Perfect for braids, locs and protective styles, this spray is great for getting rid of that itchy, flaky, dry scalp feeling between washes.
- If you hear the word “binders” and automatically think back to your school days and groan, you’re missing out! When you’re a grown-up, binders are still helpful for organizing (actually, they’re more helpful than ever), but they’re a lot more fun! You get to make them colorful and add a splash…
- DIY Outdoor Seating Ideas – Sewing Projects for The Home – How To Sew A French Mattress Style Cushion
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!