Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Want to know how to renovate a small bathroom on a budget? I got a clean designer look for less in my bathroom remodel on a budget. See how I did it!
- I need one of these for my garden supplies.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Deck repairs are essential if you want to get the most out of your outdoor sanctuary. These deck repairs will make sure your garden deck is at its best!
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …
- Do you want to make a vision board that works? Do vision boards work? In this post, I share 9 steps for creating a vision board that actually works.
- Rita is so talented. We just love how she creative this gorgeous sign for her DIY wedding. Want one for your wedding? Contact Ritas new business and order one at Rita Alexis Design Photo Credit: R&R Photography
- This might just be what I do with the bookcase in my sewing room.
- Another project we saw on www.pinterest.com and decided to do for our Art Day! My youngest and I saw this project in the morning and by noon we were ready to try it on our own. We got sister out of bed (shes a teenager and its summer!) and she joined in the fun also.…
- Pom poms have become one of the most used items in crafts and DIY projects over the last few years. It’s probably because they’re so adorable and make really fun additions to just about anything. I’ll admit, I kind of have an obsession with them and have used them in my own home decor. IContinue Reading…