Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Want to be a virtual assistant? This article tells you what it takes and how to find a quality virtual assistant job. You can do most of these jobs from home! Its perfect for stay at home moms and dads.
- Maybe do this above the pots and pans rack in the kitchen?
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Today marks the one year anniversary of being in our home! My husband and I both agree that the decision to move to this home was one of the best decisions of our marriage. We love the house, the neighborhood, and more importantly, all the friends we have made. I thought it would be fun …
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Rita is so talented. We just love how she creative this gorgeous sign for her DIY wedding. Want one for your wedding? Contact Ritas new business and order one at Rita Alexis Design Photo Credit: R&R Photography
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly onto your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this simple DIY project.
- How To Add Beautiful Bendable Furniture Moldings To Your Decor If you love refinishing and beautifying your furnishings and decor you are going to flip out over these beautiful bendable furniture moldings. One of my favorite hobbies is refinishing furniture and when I discovered these bendable furniture moldings by Efex, I couldn’t wait to get this project started. furniture homedecor crafts crafting furnituremolding appliques