Photo via: candokiddo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Looking for Summer time fun? Keep your little ones busy and cool with these 25 Water Activities for Kids!
- Here’s that question again. . .what’s in your sensory table? I assume that many of you have eggs of some kind or other in you table in anticipation of Easter. But I’m always curious what you’re doing with those lovely pastel plastic play things. Makes you want to jump right in and play doesn’t it? …
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Make a simple and inexpensive DIY Sprinkler made from PVC Pipe. Water your lawn in half the time without a sprinkler system. Enjoy your green lawn.
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- A nice little roundup of fun crafts for kids to make that parents will actually enjoy doing, too! A lot of these crafts and activities are for kids of all ages, but most of them are probably more appropriate for ages 8-12.
- Pack a small front yard with medium-size plants to help shield the home from street noise. Growing a variety of plants makes the yard look larger by giving your eye more textures, colors, and shapes to look at. Test Garden Tip: Spend plenty of time looking out from your windows as you design. That way you will enjoy the view looking out as much as passersby enjoy looking into the garden.
- Looking for ways to grow herbs in winter? Here are the great tips for how to grow herbs in winter and enjoy fresh herbs all year long!
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- 24 Fresh Spring Wedding Bouquets ❤ Spring its time to break all floral traditions and enjoy fresh flowers. See more: http://www.weddingforward.com/spring-wedding-bouquets/ wedding bouquet
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |