Photo via: blogs.babycenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are some creative and easy Fathers day card ideas for kids to make for their dads! These are all homemade and are super cheap to make!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Love this simple idea for a great Fathers Day treat from blogger Alana Jones-Mann. Take a classic photo of your dad and transfer it on a t-shirt for everyone to wear on Fathers Day. Avery
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the latest styles and trends to have a modern bathroom. With do-it-yourself projects, you can create a trendy look for a fraction of the price. Plus, DIY projects are fun and an easy way to personalize your space.
- Looking for Fathers Day gift ideas that Dad will love? Are you looking for something other than a tie or coffee mug. Here are great ideas Dad will love.
- Simple, fun treat for the kids to make for Fathers Day. Create your own cute personalized tag using Avery Labels or Tags and free templates at avery.com/fathersday.
- Celebrate your Mom this year with this awesome DIY Superhero Mothers Day Gift. Customize the printable template to look just like your Mom. Fun Mothers Day crafts for kids, kid-made Mothers Day gift ideas and Mothers Day kid craft.
- Tons of ideas and inspiration to make create an awesome dorm!
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …