Photo via: brassyapple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- New Years Eve is such a fun occasion to celebrate and these New Years Eve ideas are so creative and perfect for every member of the family.
- Have you started your Spring Cleaning yet? Do NOT forget about these most commonly forgotten spots when you start spring cleaning this year. Weve got a DO NOT FORGET spring cleaning checklist, so you can make sure you get every spot! ad rollontheclean
- Looking for the best way to organize your days with purpose as you head into the new year? These ten planners for moms are our favorites! Youre sure to find something that suits your style and your days among them!
- If youre just starting out with social marketing, you may be asking which social media platform is best for your business. Weve got the answer here.
- Hangover party favors for New Years Eve. Perfect!! Love the washi tape, but if you dont have any, try Avery full-sheet labels for the free printables and just stick them on the bags.
- 30 Sparkling New Year’s Eve DIY Party Decorations
- Of course Im totally addicted to Pinterest, but Ive never even thought to use Pinterest to plan a room makeover! These tips are a must-read if youre planning a room renovation for your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- The Christmas Game – the BEST Christmas tradition ever! Perfect for a family on Christmas eve or for any holiday party! christmaseve christmasgame christmastradition familytradition