Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an easy rustic style lazy Susan tray – great DIY upcycle idea // IKEA hack
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- 10 LEGO Storage Ideas You Wish You’d Thought Of (Including Some Cheap and Easy IKEA Hacks!)
- Designer Anna Smith shares her top ten favorite IKEA hacks for adding some serious mid-century style to your home.
- 37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive
- IKEA photo ledges for bookshelves
- Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Spice Rack! Next time you go to IKEA, youll be bound to pick up at least one of these things.
- Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs | Blesser House – I see these chairs in thrift stores all the time! Looks so much like the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn.
- I bought 4 of these industrial chairs. If I build my table to last, maybe it will be this beautiful someday. My 8-chair configuration will have the 4 middle chairs between the X legs, and the 4 end chairs would be on the outside of the legs.
- Love the colors, the different chairs, the rustic table top, the light in the room and EVERYTHING else.
- Perfect candy coloured kitchen. Those chairs are awesome – An Inspiring Painted Kitchen in Pastel Hues and Candy Colours