Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an easy rustic style lazy Susan tray – great DIY upcycle idea // IKEA hack
- Designer Anna Smith shares her top ten favorite IKEA hacks for adding some serious mid-century style to your home.
- 10 LEGO Storage Ideas You Wish You’d Thought Of (Including Some Cheap and Easy IKEA Hacks!)
- 37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive
- Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
- Spice Rack! Next time you go to IKEA, youll be bound to pick up at least one of these things.
- Perfect candy coloured kitchen. Those chairs are awesome – An Inspiring Painted Kitchen in Pastel Hues and Candy Colours
- Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs | Blesser House – I see these chairs in thrift stores all the time! Looks so much like the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn.
- Love the colors, the different chairs, the rustic table top, the light in the room and EVERYTHING else.
- Chairs like Flower Holders
- I bought 4 of these industrial chairs. If I build my table to last, maybe it will be this beautiful someday. My 8-chair configuration will have the 4 middle chairs between the X legs, and the 4 end chairs would be on the outside of the legs.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!