Photo via: thepostmansknock.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- **See more kitchen renovation posts here, here, here, and here. This post has been on the back burner because I needed time to think about how it all came together. But this is very satisfying to post because about 100 people have asked questions about and begged for the details of how exactly we made and installed our floating …
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- How to upgrade door knobs with spray paint — the RIGHT way so youll only have to do it ONCE! Get all the details (and why you shouldnt take shortcuts) from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com
- So many people are telling you how to start a blog (including me) but do you know why you should start your own blog? Read 25 Reasons why you need to start a blog
- This Homemade Shower Cleaner Spray is perfect for spring cleaning! After using this homemade shower cleaner on a regular basis, youll see how much easier it is to deep-clean your bathroom.
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on