Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With some spray paint, and cheap pumpkins and gourds, you are on your way to creating this gorgeous gilded fall wreath@
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on
- How to upgrade door knobs with spray paint — the RIGHT way so youll only have to do it ONCE! Get all the details (and why you shouldnt take shortcuts) from Sawdust2Stitches on Remodelaholic.com
- Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 24. Customize your Christmas lights with spray paint. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money