Photo via: endurro.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- Spring is just around the corner! The occasional warm day has really gotten me in the mood to transition some of my winter decor into spring. I recently had a project day with a dear friend and we made some fun decorative bird nests that were super simple and inexpensive. We had a great time…
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Take advantage of the seasonal habits of bass to catch more in spring, summer, fall, and even winter fishing
- These sweet floral designs are whimsical and oh-so-perfect for any little Princess!The Golden Floral has the perfect variety of color hues in it to make it perfect for every season – brights for Spring & Summer and rich golds for Fall & Winter. I am so in love with this print!***I am no longer able to get the Golden Floral Fabric. Once the instock hats are gone, the print will no longer be available!***The Mushroom Floral…well it has the sweetest little mushroom, flowers and stars scattered across it. I can hardly even handle the cuteness!!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!Each hat is created with quality cotton knit fabric.Please note that each item is handmade and so it is normal for there to be a few slight imperfections. These will never effect the useability or look of the hat or I will give you a full refund!
- Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Preschool, seriously cute and adorable Spring Paper Plate Crafts for Kids! The kids love paper plate crafting and Easter is yet another great opportunity to get creative with paper plate DIYs!
- Brighten up your spring makeup routine with a pretty bright lip! All of these gorgeous pink and red lipsticks are under $10
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.
- Dip-dye ceramic pots for vibrant DIY planters. | 17 Easy And Colorful DIYs That Are Perfect For Spring
- This Homemade Shower Cleaner Spray is perfect for spring cleaning! After using this homemade shower cleaner on a regular basis, youll see how much easier it is to deep-clean your bathroom.
- Front Porch Ideas | Decorating your porch for Spring. Small front porch simple DIY decorating ideas for spring. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Crochet Baby Booties Slippers for Spring and Crib Walkers, Easy Quick Crochet Gifts for Baby girl and boy via @diyhowto