Photo via: 4knines.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brahmi – Food For The Brain The name ‘brahmi’ comes from Brahma, the Hindu god of creation. If you keep failing to remember where you placed the car keys or your glasses, it could be time to mix a memory tonic.
- Keep the prescription bottles to reuse as storage containers!!! They work perfectly for storing quarters in the car for parking, q-tips for traveling, or safety pins in your closet!
- These natural vaginal washes will keep your little girl fresh and clean at all times. Here is how you can prepare these homemade genital washes.
- Simple things you can do every day to keep your home clean. Helpful cleaning tips in this infographic!
- Dollar store shower caddies are great to have around for eating in the car.
- Clever uses for pool noodles – floating ice chest, car door bumper, napkin ring, pants hanger, water funnel, toe guard, boot filler, etc
- The holidays are almost here and it’s time to make sure that your home is perfectly clean before that inspecting mother-in-law comes…
- Clean your brushes! I just use soap in my hand, no need for a sponge
- keeping your place clean on a budget… and other great stuff about frugal living.
- Add farmhouse style to your home with this easy DIY large farmhouse sign. Its simple, clean lines would fit in any decor!
- Perfect pillows for your music room or music enthusiast. Pillows back has a deep envelope closure as shown in photo. Professionally made, envelope back for easy covering and removing for cleaning. Seams have been surged to guarantee a lasting product. Stock is limited so order today! This listing is for the *Cover Only* Washing instructions: Designer suggests Dry Clean only Pillow Insert Available here at AveryLee Designs: https://www.etsy.com/listing/179505689/pillow-inserts-white-muslim-white-accent?ref=shop_home_active_1 Like us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/AveryleeDesigns
- How a Cleaning Chart may Keep Your Household Sane. Whether you share a home with a roommate or family members, see how to divide the chores all year-around. http://stagetecture.com/how-a-cleaning-chart-may-keep-your-household-sane/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ronique%20Gibson%20%7BStagetecture%7D&utm_content=How%20a%20Cleaning%20Chart%20may%20Keep%20Your%20Household%20Sane organization home cleaning