Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Bathroom organizer – 50 Decorative Rustic Storage Projects For a Beautifully Organized Home
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Use a pegboard to keep dishes neat. | 52 Meticulous Organizing Tips To Rein In The Chaos
- Dont toss those coffee grounds! Put them to good use, along with your stash of mini hotel bar soaps, with this easy-to-make soap thats a perfect gift for the
- Best DIY Gifts for Teens | Easy Crafts for Teens to Make | DIY Neclace Organizer | DIY Projects & Crafts by DIY JOY at http://diyjoy.com/cheap-diy-gifts-ideas
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the latest styles and trends to have a modern bathroom. With do-it-yourself projects, you can create a trendy look for a fraction of the price. Plus, DIY projects are fun and an easy way to personalize your space.
- Pallets are so versatile that they can be used both indoors and outdoors and even in your bathroom. Check out these DIY pallet projects for bathroom!
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.
- 20 Really Inspiring DIY Towel Storage Ideas For Every Small Bathroom