Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting ready in the morning is so much easier when your closets and dressers are neat and tidy. Great simple tips for keeping your clothes organized! | closet organization, clothes organization, organizing tips, organizing ideas, organize your life
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Use Old Cheap Spice Racks and repaint to mount in the bathroom as beauty supply storage – Do it Yourself Project Tutorial via This Moms Gonna
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Use a pegboard to keep dishes neat. | 52 Meticulous Organizing Tips To Rein In The Chaos
- Bathroom organizer – 50 Decorative Rustic Storage Projects For a Beautifully Organized Home
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Dont toss those coffee grounds! Put them to good use, along with your stash of mini hotel bar soaps, with this easy-to-make soap thats a perfect gift for the
- Pallets are so versatile that they can be used both indoors and outdoors and even in your bathroom. Check out these DIY pallet projects for bathroom!
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the latest styles and trends to have a modern bathroom. With do-it-yourself projects, you can create a trendy look for a fraction of the price. Plus, DIY projects are fun and an easy way to personalize your space.