Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [Editors note: While your Flavorwire editors take a much-needed holiday break, well spend the next two weekends revisiting some of our most popular features of the year. This post was originally published July 26, 2011.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- Fireworks painting is a quick and easy 4th of July kids craft activity that will keep little ones entertained for ages! Lots of fun for kids ages 2-12!
- 25 Red White and Blue Sewing Projects perfect for the 4th of July
- Do it Yourself 4th of July – Firecracker Cupcakes Recipe and Tutorial – The perfect dessert treat for Independence Day Cookouts and Parties! via Oh Nuts
- This teacher planner and sub binder is a growing bundle and includes everything you need to stay organized every year! Updated twice a year for two versions January to December and August to July. (updated in the summer and in January) Can be made into two binders or
- Great 4th of July Yard Games
- Decorate your cake with flowers made out of almond slices and berries. | 31 Last-Minute 4th Of July Decorating Tricks
- 4th of July treat: Red, White, and Blue Dessert Kabobs by Very Culinary
- Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink. Here is a great refreshing summer beverage for 4th of July, Memorial Day or just because!