Photo via: aslobcomesclean.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- These are excellent personalized gifts! I had no idea it was so easy to make a book of Facebook pictures and memories. Ill be giving these away at Christmas.
- Spice Rack! Next time you go to IKEA, youll be bound to pick up at least one of these things.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More
- One of my fondest memories is a flower pot craft that I received for Mothers Day from my boys when they were little that I still have almost 30 yrs. later.
- Mothers day gift DIY–>Rose Gold Heart to represent love and a row of memories to enjoy.. 😀
- I bought these Drexel nightstands from someone on Craigslist. I got a great deal on them. I only spent $40 to get them both. They are super sturdy, with dove-tailed drawers and the insides of the drawers are clean. I masked behind the drawer fronts with masking tape. Since the …
- I added a little more incentive to go outside by making a simple rope swing for our backyard tree. I used a few supplies found at any hardware store. You can f…
- A kitchen functions so much better when it is organized. Do you agree? When things are in their place, my stress reduces greatly. Although memories are made in the kitchen, and things will get messy from time to time… a clean and organized kitchen makes things so much better. Discover 30+ Kitchen Organization Tips!
- Give your well-organized memories a prime spot on the shelf! | Memory Boxes for Trips Brother LabelIt