Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of quartz countertops that look like carrara marble. Our kitchen features Santa Margherita in Victoria with grey and white cabinetry and subway tile.
- Love this idea! I can see a bright red umbrella with white and gold spots and pretty fringe, perhaps in black?! Glamour it up your special way!
- Give Your White Stove a Touch of Vintage. This would work for a Coastal kitchen and a Farmhouse kitchen.
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- White cabinets, white marble counters, simple gold hardware, gold sink, and open windows…gorgeous kitchen! ❤️
- Amazon.com: 1200 Piece Plastic China Plate / Silverware Combo for 300 people WHITE with Silver Bands: Kitchen & Dining
- Not only can the TV launch be decorated with the wall art for the TV stand, but the kitchen can also be adorned using the reclaimed wooden pallets if the person considers creating the kitchen cabinets which makes the area look impressive.
- Thanksgiving decor. love the white pumpkin with the monogram! This will happen! home decor
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Want to know how to renovate a small bathroom on a budget? I got a clean designer look for less in my bathroom remodel on a budget. See how I did it!